Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE???

Love one another and you will be happy.  It's as simple and as difficult as that.  ~Michael Leunig

well, i not so professional in this love thingy..but i'm sure everybody have someone that they love,  their family, puppy, kitten even dolls..yeah i love my teddy bear..hahhaha..see its UNIVERSAL...we cannot force to love someone if we cannot take it, yeah i know somebody will say how come old days people are force to married to someone that they don love and they still happy until the end..well our generation are difference we have our mind set of our self..for me..NO!!! i don want family arrange married, i rather be single than married to someone i din like...can u see now.....what are the point if u live with someone u din love n u din like n ur life like HELL since we can live like in HEAVEN with our love one. its just don make sense..n i can't take that...hehehhe.^^,
.
all i can say here i LOVE my BOO, my FAMILY, my FRIENDS and my GOD..

well, its all i can say about this love thingy, all i can say it UNIVERSAL!!! 
need to, 2day got tax quix n i just remember about it, GUD LUCK people n have a nice day..adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment