Monday, February 28, 2011

KuBaH waTeRfaLL

yesterday (27/2/2010, trip to kubah waterfall...i thought that to reach we need to go down the bus and we are there..but its not...we need to up of the hills to go the waterfall trail..then we need to jungle tracking to reach the waterfall..it wasn't easy as pie..and plus it rains..and its cold..as we reach the waterfall..i just amaze n i almost fall to the stream..if i din control n God still let me alive for future, i never write dis blog today..thanks God..herm..well..the view are such a nice view i ever saw..before this i need to dream to there to saw such view..now it dream come true...hehehhe...i such a adventure gurl but my dad n my asthma are my blockers..i need to lie to my dad n i need to forget my asthma to get there..hehehhe...well i deserve it..getting some bruises, tired, lag craim..n my whole body such a pain...n thanks gudness 2day no class i can get my rest.. ^^, what i learn from this trips are, to any problem there is a solution..to achieve the goal, we need to make a sacrifice n go for it no matter what happen..thats is life..NO PAIN NO GAIN!! hahahha..there is few picture i include..hope u like it..if u want to here..get ready man..its wasn't a easy way... thanks God cos let me live till today..to my parents..thanks for everything..to my darling..i still breathing dear..to my friends..thanks for everything during the trip... love u all...

trails that we need go thru b4 we get to waterfall trail...

i reach 1400 m...thanks God i can reach it..
herm..who did it?? but it nice...

4 mins..yes i'm reaching it..nobody cant do anything..

be carefull..
yes!!! i reach the waterfall n i still breathing..






i omost fell down to down there..if i fell down yesterday..i will not write dis blog 2day..thanks God..

No comments:

Post a Comment